Strengthening connections to traditional values, culture and wellness in the workplace
The objective of this project is to support ANP agencies to improve the overall health and wellness of their employees by promoting the inclusion of workplace culture and wellness goals in ANP HR practices and increasing awareness within the sector about how culture and wellness practices can be embedded into organizational culture. ANP agencies across BC were collaborated with to develop accessible, relevant and impactful culture and wellness resources and activities that all ANP organizations can use.
This project was undertaken by Imagination FX.
Project Lead: Nene Kraneveldt, firstname.lastname@example.org
Key project objectives:
- Encourage commitment from ANP boards to forward-thinking HR practices aligned with culture and wellness priorities
- Promote the inclusion of workplace culture and wellness goals in ANP HR practices
- Increase awareness within the sector about how culture and wellness practices can be embedded into organizational culture
- Improve the overall health of ANP employees and decrease lateral violence in workplaces
- Increase the capacity of ANP organizations to attract and retain quality staff by improving workplace health and HR capacity